This Honda Generator eu3000is has you covered with 3000 watts. This super quiet generator runs between 49 and 58 dBA and is great for powering, fans, tvs, lights, appliances, furnaces fridges, freezers, microwaves, power tools and more.
About This Champion Tri Fuel Generator (100416)
8000-watt portable generator operates on natural gas, propane, or gasoline, plus natural gas and propane hoses are included so the unit is ready to run on any fuel right out of the box.
- Power up the 459cc Champion engine with the handy rocker switch, battery included
- Track voltage, frequency, session run time, and total run time to monitor output and track maintenance intervals, plus the UL-recognized sensor uses an LED to indicate CO shutoff or fault
- Gasoline: 10,000 starting watts and 8000 running watts
- Propane: 9000 starting watts and 7200 running watts
- Natural Gas: 8750 starting watts and 7000 running watts
- Engine oil is included
- Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
Champion Power Equipment on YouTube
Champion’s 8000-watt natural gas ready generator has Tri-Fuel technology, allowing it to run on natural gas, gasoline, or propane. Featuring CO Shield™ – the Carbon Monoxide auto shutoff system, this unit meets ANSI/PGMA G300-2018 requirements and includes a 25-foot natural gas hose kit. Find more portable generators online here. Find more Tri Fuel Generator Reviews on you tube. Download a PDF Champion Tri Fuel Generator Manual here.